Monday, May 26, 2008

These are some older postings on the old site

12 April 2008 - I would like to know where I might fit into this line of Culbreth's cousins? My Grandfather: Starling Arthur Culbreth Sr. Was born in Pike Co., Al. He married May E Caldwell Thomas Co., Ga. How do join in Cousins Blogs?

A E "Gene" Culbreth - 109 Castle Drive, Gainesville, Fl. 32607-1767 Phone: 352-494-1614 Fax 352-331-1916.

May 6, 2008 - Got some mail over the weekend from another distant cousin, Fred Hagan from SW Georgia, he is a descendent of Larkin Culbreth, have and will be added to the family tree soon. If you would like to see the tree at www..com go visit it, the listing is Culbreth Family Tree. If you have a problem linking to it or getting in, e-mail me and I will send you an invitation that takes you directly to the site. We have had 4 families contact us now from the web, and are averaging almost 400 hits per week on the site. Past the word on.

No comments: