Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gene Said

Jesse, sorry to here you can't make the reunion, maybe next year. I'm staying in Donalsonville, for the purpose of trying locate some old Family. I plan on dropping by Steve's folks house Friday afternoon before the fish fry. I'm so looking forward to meeting everybody. I'm still looking for information about James Daniel Culbreth my G-Grandfather. I don't have proof, but I think he is the son of Marshall Washington Culbreth brother of Larkin Judson Culbreth. I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks!

1 comment:

jcbrown said...

Gene, Marshall Washington Culbreth
was a brother of Larkin Judson.
I have a lising of his children,
w/ Daniel listed w/ four children,
so if you Grandfather was one of
four children, it would appear that
James Daniel is also known as
Daniel. Hope this helps. Larkin
Judson was my GG-Grandfather
Judy Culbreth Brown